Monday, March 15, 2004

Join My March Madness Pool!

Attention college hoops fans! I always run fantasy pools on ESPN.com and this year I would like to invite you to play in my pool. Send me an e-mail and I'll tell you my Group Name and the password to join my group.

Link: Pauly's Pub March Madness Pool

Fee: $10 per entry.

First place: 50% prize pool + Pauly Painting
2nd Place: 25% prize pool + Bootleg CD
3rd place: 15% prize pool -$5 (for last place prize)
4th place: 10% prize pool - $5 (for last place prize)
Last Place: $10 you get your money back!

I am expecting 30 entries. Based on that projected number, I expect the payouts to follow:

Projected Prize Pool: $300
1. $150 + Painting
2. $75 + CD
3. $40
4. $25
Last place: $10

My team: Nietzsche's Bikini Babes is the team to beat. My other team name: Inside the Paris Hilton. Obviously, the payouts are smaller if less people play... and much higher if more people play. You can enter as many times as you want... as long as you pay me $10 per entry by April 1st. I do not take credit cards nor PayPal and definitely not NetTeller. Cashola. When you email me for the password, I'll be sure to send you my mailing address. If I do not get your $10 by April 1st, you will be DQ'd and be ridiculed on all of my websites. More details to follow. Any questions, refer to the site.

I am ready to defend my crown. My team: Nietzsche's Bikini Babes... won the cash pool in last year's March Madness Pool. This year... I will only be running a cash pool. Last year I ran two. For you cheapskates... I think the local girl scouts troop in my neighborhood is running a free pool. You can play there. Alas, it's time to put your money where your mouth is!

Congrats to my brother Derek, who won the regular season Pauly's Pub College Hoops Pool. His team Smoke'em If You Got'em beat out all of us. He's the favorite to win this year's March Madness Pool.

Best of luck,
Pauly

No comments:

Post a Comment