Thursday, July 15, 2004

Pepper Drops the Hammer! 
 

Angie Dickinson

Watching Cebrity Poker... Angie Dickinson takes down Ron Livingston's Q9s with... The Hammer!! She flopped a 7 then caught another one of the turn. Unreal. I would have shit an egg roll if she shouted, "Hammer!!"
 
Yes,  tonight means another atrocious episode of Celebrity Poker Letdown. The only star among the peanut gallery is Angie Dickinson, who starred in the original Ocean's 11 (1960) with Frank Sinatra. I think she played his wife. She might get credit for assisting me with my first erection during steamy episodes of Police Woman back in the late 1970s when I was just a snot nosed punk sitting around in my underoos.  
 
I think they should have a strung-out version of Celebrity Poker Letdown including famous people recently in rehab for various substance abuse issues... like Mary-Kate Olsen, Billy Joel, Courtney Love, Robert Downey, Jr., and in seats 5 & 6... Rush Limbaugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment