Monday, December 27, 2004

Minor Changes and Trip Report Pending...

Derek has a new Vegas report up. Mine will be up soon. What's the rush, right? Anyway if you haven't noticed, I've been messing around with some of the smaller details on the Tao including fixing all my broken links, juggling my blogroll around, and updating other things like the Who am I? feature and a recently added FAQs section.

I've been getting no-so-good results playing $50 SNGs this weekend. I have only cashed in three out of my last ten and bubbled out of three. I dropped down to $30 SNGs yesterday and cashed in two out of three. I got AA cracked twice within forty minutes during a multi table tourney this afternoon, once by JJ on the third hand of the tourney and the other by 56s. I rallied back from T50 to T650. I thought I was back in the mix when I saw my second pair of pocket aces and two players in front of me already pushed all in. No such luck. That might be the first time I had AA cracked twice in the same tournament.

Recent Poker Playing Music...
1. The Grateful Dead
2. The Band with Bob Dylan
3. Radiohead
4. Thelonious Monk
5. Widespread Panic

No comments:

Post a Comment