Monday, July 18, 2005

2005 WSOP Main Event Recap

I'm going to be writing a full 2005 WSOP retrospective in a few days. For now, feel free to re-read my daily play-by-play of the main event:
Day 1A
Day 1B
Day 1C
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6 (move to Binion's)
Day 7: The Final Table

Flipchip's 2005 World Series of Poker Photo Gallery
Complete 2005 WSOP Tournament Results
Daily Recaps for the main event
Damn. Last week might have been the most exciting week of poker in my life and I didn't even play one hand! I was happy to have the weekend off, but I'm sad to see that the 2005 WSOP is over. I'm gonna miss a lot of the people I met and worked with everyday. That's going to be the tough part. I made some great friends and that's invaluable.

Thanks again to everyone at Lasvegasvegas.com, Poker Player Newspaper, and Fox Sports for letting me cover the WSOP for them. It was a great ride. And I hope we can do it again next year. Big thanks goes out to all my fellow poker bloggers who linked my my poker blog during the WSOP. You guys rule. And special thanks to both Wil Wheaton, Tony Pierce, and Odd Jack for mentioning the my poker blog as well.

Also, thanks again to all of the readers, new and old, and everyone who left positive feedback in my comments section and took the time out to write me an email. I've been asked a lot of questions, specifically if I have a virtual tip jar for donations. I don't have one set up, but you can always download and sign up for an online poker account on Party Poker using my bonus code TAO4. Or if you prefer other sites, feel free to use my links below to sign up and download the software... that way I can get credit for the referral when you fund your account.
Party Poker
Poker Stars
Full Tilt
Noble Poker

Moving on...

So what's next? Today, I'm heading to the Bellagio to cover a tournament there this week. Later this week's I'll post more about the 2005 WSOP. Plus, I have a great story about Otis' last night in Vegas. I also have a new installment of Existentialist Conversations with Strippers. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment