Thursday, March 02, 2006

Charity Tournament for Leah

Don't forget to sign up for a charity poker tournament on Thursday. Click here for more details. It's on Noble Poker and they are kicking in a few bucks to help out. Hope to see you there.

Update....

I got an email from Chad this morning. Here it is:
Just wanted to drop you a thank you note for the plugs for the tournament for Leah. Just as an update she has finished round 1 of chemo and is at home resting. She has to go back in a couple weeks to do some evaluations, more chemo and maybe surgery depending on how the examinations go. Thanks for your help again.

Chad Olynick

P.S. (I created my own blog so thanks for being an "inspiration") I seriously don't know how you keep up with so many things on the go!
I'm still in California and I have a late lunch business meeting in Hollyweird this afternoon. Depending on traffic, I'll do my best to get back in time to play. I signed up and will be posting and folding if I get held up. Don't steal my blinds!! Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment