Thursday, July 27, 2006

WSOP Media Tournament and Poker Lifestyle & Expo Pics

I busted out in the first level of the WSOP Media/Celebrity Event. I flopped trips and slowplayed against the big stack. He sucked out a flush. Oh well. I had Zeem and Matt birding me.

Here are some random pics that I took today. Click on the images to see an enlarged view.


Gus Hansen signs with Full Tilt


Peter Alston signing "Take Me to the River"


Paradise Poker and their roller girls


Models doing pillow fights at the BoDog booth


Elvis at the media event


Jen Leo


Linda flips me the bird


Ali from PokerStars Blog


Jay Greenspan


Luckbox with Stan from Poker Player Newspaper


Stephen from Poker News explains how large Ron Jeremy's cock is...


Oklahoma Johnny Hale


Michael Craig taking notes


Jim Garner and Tom Murphy


Ace and CC


Flipchip's chips


April


Chops


Michalski


Otis


Mad's brownie


Tuscaloosa Johnny


Shannon Elizabeth


James


Dan and Eric


Amy Calistri


Eight Is Enough's Dick Van Patten


Lisa from Poker Listings


Penn


Vintage Snake


Howard Swains from the UK Times


Cindy's cleavage


Shannon peeks at her cards

No comments:

Post a Comment