Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Last King of Scotland; Resident Evil Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

The Saturdays with Dr. Pauly title currently sits somewhere in Scotland after ResidentEvil took down the latest installment.

For the second week in a row (and only the fourth time in 15 weeks) I had to miss my own tournament. I was on an airplane somewhere over middle America when the tournament began.

When I set this series up, I anticipated that I would miss about 20-25% of the tournaments due to travel, work, or some other social engagements. That's the only downside but the coolest thing is that these tournaments still run even if I am not there.


And yes, it has become very clear to me that I usually finish higher when I sit out and post & fold. I mean... I ended up making the final table this week! I eventually was finished off in 8th place. I outlasted both my brother and special guest host Change100.

Anyway, 19 runners showed up this week and the top 3 were paid. This week's special guest was Bad Blood!

Boscodon was Gigli and went out first. Change100 bubbled off the final table and Rock23 was the Bubble Boy when he was eliminated in 4th place.
Week 15 Money Winners:
1. ResidentEvil - $95
2. Alexe55 - $5O
3. LOk1 - $38
Congrats to the money winners and especially to Resident Evil who won Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. Thanks to everyone who played and pimped the event.

I will be back to play next Saturday. See you there,


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment