Sunday, June 15, 2008

OneEyedKeith Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

We had a stellar turnout for Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. This was week 20. Hard to think that I've been running this for so long! We had 41 runners, a number that we have not had since the first couple of weeks.

The Top 5 got paid and I played poolside at Scheckytown.

My starting table included: jeciimd, Family Ice, kc42978, chenzilla, S.t.B, Katitude, and OneEyedKeith

Dbur2 was Gigli. I missed the hand.

OneEyeKeith took most of my stack on one hand (I had a gutshot and a flush draw) when his bigger flush bested mine. I was supershort and then took the rest of my chips when I went out in 37th place. OneEyeKeith end up putting those chips to good use.

The final table included: krazykowgirl, drunkenlush, JokerWilgres, Katitude, Sydney 8, OneEyedKeith, Grotto, Tracoy, and Rhys1985.

Kat was the Bubble Girl.
Week 20 Money Winners:
1. OneEyedKeith - $164
2. Syndey 8 - $98.40
3. JokerWilgres - $65.60
4. Krazykowgirl - $49.20
5. Drunken Lush - $32.80
After I busted out, I drove to the Rio for work. I was unable to sweat most of the final table since I was covering the Razz event in a different area. Congrats to everyone who cashed (even Pojo cashed in his first SwDP!) and thanks to everyone who played and pimped the event.

And congrats to OneEyedKeith for a job well done!


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment