Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Morning Link Dump

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

My brother has been visiting me LA this weekend. We headed to the Yankees/Angels game on Sunday and had a hectic experience at the Dodgers game last night.

Because Derek has been here, I don't have much time to write. So here's a massive link dump to help keep you occupied as you shuffle through your Tuesday routine.


The hombres at Wicked Chops Poker have pictures of sizzling hot Brazilian synchronized swimmers. That's where I found the above picture.

One of my many side projects involves a food gallery that I have been diligently working on the last couple of years. Photos go back as far as three years ago. There are now 387 pics. Take a peek at Pauly's food gallery.

I wrote a review over at Coventry Music Blog of the latest Phish DVD Walnut Creek, which captured a 1997 concert in North Carolina.

Speaking of North Carolina, have you read Short-Stacked Shamus recently? If not you are missing out.

Two other Vegas-centric blogs I enjoyed reading the last couple of months included The Vegas Year and The Poker Grump. I hope to finally meet them both, although I once played with the Poker Grump at Mandalay Bay but didn't know it was him at the time. And sadly, I think that Robert at The Vegas Year might be done with his site.

All In Magazine runs freerolls every Thursday. Head over to their website for more info on their freerolls.

I never thanked Robin Leach for the multiple link ups. Thanks bro!

Kid Dynamite's buddy ran 100 miles in a single day to raise money for Alzheimer's. Kudos to you, sir.

Julius Goat published a hilarious series of November Nine profiles.

For Poker and politics, the best place to read up on those issues is Pokerati. They also added BJ Nemeth to the roster.

And check out Wendeen's article... Inside Scoop on Poker Player Activism, Part 1.

And then there's Fantasy Sports Live. We are currently running baseball contests and gearing up for the NFL season which is right around the corner. Have you signed up yet?


Bonus Code: pauly

And lastly, Flipchip finally posted a photo gallery of 2008 WSOP bracelet winners.

And that concludes our link dump of the day.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment