Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation

By Pauly
San Francisco, CA

After 110 consecutive days of posting on Tao of Poker, the time has come for me to take a few days off. I will be back sooner than you think.

I'm currently on vacation in San Francisco for a couple of days hanging out with the usual suspects... my girlfriend, the Joker, and Professional Keno Player Neil Fontenot. We're in town for a music festival and next week, I'm heading down to San Diego for a Radiohead concert.

Although I won't be posting here for the next few days, I will be updating Tao of Pauly and covering the Outside Lands music festival over at Coventry.

And you can always follow me on Twitter.

* * * * *

Also, don't worry... Saturdays with Dr. Pauly will be running as scheduled on Saturday at 4:20pm ET (or 16:20). I will not be able to play this week, so I'll be donating to the pool and posting and folding my way to the final table. Yeah, that's my prediction... 9th place.


Previous champions include... Grouse14 (twice), The Rooster, Buddy Dank, DrPauly, StB, Bikom, Family Ice, Bettercheck4, 23skidoo, USC55ND24, I_CrackQuads, Bayne, MrMojo, and Resdent Evil (back-to-back), CSauve (twice), holdin-ragz!, Sydney 8 (twice), OneEyeKeith, Derek (twice), SmBoatDrinks, Boscodon, NoTalentTom, quinedge, and GoIrish89.

If you have problems finding the tournament, look in the Tourney tab, and then the Private tab.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment