Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Liz Lieu Tuesdays: Mirror Images and Railbird

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Back by popular demand... here are two pictures for today's viewing pleasure.

The first one is self-explanatory. I love art.




The second one? That's Anh Tran. She was Liz Lieu's teammate for Dream Team Poker. After Liz busted out, she came by to sweat Anh. As you can see, Anh is quite the dish. Anh is relative newcomer and went deep in the Donkulus, but luckily she didn't go very far in Dream Team. She was sitting at my table (Schecky was also at my table) and directly across from me. She busted out kinda early which help me since her enamoring beauty was a distraction. When one guy eventually busted her, everyone at our table gave him shit. Because both her and her railbird, Liz Lieu, quickly left. I gave the guy who busted Anh a ton of grief and pointed towards Schecky and said, "You had to bust the hot Asian chick when there was a perfectly viable fat balding white guy at that end of the table!"



Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

1 comment:

  1. reshit kumar5:12 PM

    HI
    I like the adult side include the poker babes
    http://www.bestpokerbabes.com/

    ReplyDelete