Saturday, June 04, 2011

New Episode of Tao of Pokerati Podcast: Norman Invasion

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV


We recorded an episode while standing on the fringe of the featured TV table...
2011 WSOP - Episode 5: Norman Invasion - Dan and Pauly try to hang out at the final table of the $25,000 Heads-Up Championship between Jake Cody and Yevgeniy "JovialGent" Timoshenko. However, they got stuck around a gaggle of drunken Brits supporting Jake Cody and then find themselves getting in the way of ESPN's camera crew while they taped a stand-up for Lon McEachern and Norman Chad.
For more episodes, visit the Tao of Pokerati archives.

1 comment:

  1. I am a regular in the online poker games and I simply love the thrill, fun and challenge of it. Nothing beats the gripping excitement of this gambling game, right? Starting my journey in this gambling game long back, today I can boast of myself as a pro who knows the tricks and tips of the games like the palm of his hand. If you also share my love for poker games, here’s the place for you to share your experience, tips and game strategies. I will surely love to hear from you and let’s make it an enticing experience for all.

    ReplyDelete